GAMORA RYONA

 

Gamora vs Parallel-X

Uteet

Gamora suddenly felt a stabbing pain in her head. She put her hands to her temples, gritted her teeth. Soon the verdant landscape of that lost planet dissolved.


She was appalled. Now around her was nothing but the infinity of space, dotted with countless stars. It had to be a dream, how could she breathe otherwise? She couldn't move. She could only hardly bend his fingers and toes. She realized she was barefoot. She wasn't new to migraines, but this one had been different from the others. The mind sometimes plays tricks. She had probably fainted from the migraine attack. This explanation was given. Usually, however, once she realized she was in a dream, she was able to wake up. Maybe she was in a coma? Very strange.

"Sorry if I let you struggle for a few minutes" a dark voice broke the silence. "Who are you?" Gamora asked. "Apparently there are corners of the galaxy where the echoes of my deeds have not reached". He seemed surprised but amused. "My name is Parallel-X. And you are not dreaming, Gamora, nor you are in a coma. You are in a temporary world that I have created just for you".

 Gamora became impatient "What does that mean ?! What the hell do you want from me ?! Who the fuck are you ?! Show yourself ... Aaaah! " Parallel-X began to torture her, but for the moment he took it easy. "You want to know who I am? Okay, I like you. I'll tell you my story. My real name is Gregyx and I come from a distant planet called Uteet. Catyus reigns in Uteet, he's a despotic and bloodthirsty demigod. His methods of government are inhumane. He is also obsessed with the idea of ​​the purity of the Cazees race. Therefore he is carrying out a veritable genocide, particularly with the Meomeos. Here I come into play. With the help of my beloved, Mynphis , we have for years helped hundreds and hundreds of meomeos to hide and emigrate to safer planets.

 Until Catyus discovered us. His punishment was monstrous: he condemned Mynphis to eternal torture. He was much more tender with me, because well, I'm his son. Yet I too have been condemned to a life of enormous sacrifice. My entire existence is now aimed at trying to alleviate Mynphis's suffering. Right now she is tied to a machine powered by the energy of the stars and tortured constantly in an excruciating way. Next to the machine is a huge hourglass. According to my father's curse, the torture temporarily ceases only when sand flows from the upper to the lower container. For this to happen, someone else needs to feel the pain instead of Mynphis. Now you will understand why we are here. When the hourglass is finally emptied she will finally stop suffering forever. "

 "Will this thing kill me?" Gamora asked. "No, you will scream for a few minutes, but you won't have any noteworthy physical repercussions."

"Then begin, I have no other choice anyway". "I will go step by step". 

gamora tortured

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh !!" Gamora started screaming. She was enveloped in a brilliant purplish light. White thunderbolts ran across the surface of her green skin, torturing her.

gamora from guardians of the galaxy getting tortured

"You know, maybe my father wanted to teach me how much he and I are alike. I spent my entire youth hating him. I wanted nothing to unite us. Yet, I have to admit, inflicting pain on people turns me on so much. Let's see how much you can resist, Gamora "

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!" 

naked gamora ryona

The intensity of the energy quadrupled. Gamora's screams became heartbreaking and deafening, her robes tore apart. Her bladder could no longer contain the urine, which profusely flowed out . The beautiful naked body of the woman glowed an unusually bright green. A smile was printed on Parallel-X's invisible face. His father was turning him into a monster, but there were times when he didn't mind that.

 "Gamora! Gamora! You woke up! What happened ?!" Starlord asked.

"It doesn't matter, really."


Polls: What character would you like to see in peril? Write it in the comments section!

If you are interested in commissions send me a mail at amabelbeerens@gmail.com
INFO HERE


Note: The materials displayed above are just fantasies. All the characters are the intellectual property of their owners and hereby used solely for the purpose of fan-based fiction and artistic expression. This blog is absolutely against all forms of violence and harassment.



Comments

Popular Posts