DOCTOR LIGHT VS PARALLEL-X (SUPERHEROINES IN DISTRESS - RYONA)





It was a fairly mild night. An elderly black lady was reporting something to a small group of people gathered in a bleak abandoned park in some suburb.


"Thank you for coming. The mission I propose to you is very ambitious. It is ..." Amanda Waller was interrupted by a beautiful superheroine with Asian features, dark complexion, long and straight black hair. Doctor Light wore a dark blue costume with a white star on herchest. Her first name was Kimiyo Hoshi.
"Wait a minute, first I'd like to know some essential information, what is the wage? I don't move a finger for less than ten thousand dollars a day," said Hoshi very bluntly.
"To tell the truth, the wage will depend on how the mission goes. But I can assure that if you do a good job the reward will be rich"
"I don't give a damn about wages and rewards, you worry me, Amanda. Your evil mind is capable of anything," Batman said.
"I will praise you then this time, Bruce. The plan is very simple and above all the end is virtuous. I certainly don't have to call you to put a spanner in my works."


"I don't want to be annoying, but I don't work on trust." Hoshi said.
"So listen to what I have to say instead of argue, for fuck's sake."
"Either there is an advance or nothing," said Doctor Light stubbornly.
"I didn't remember you so greedy, Hoshi" Batman remarked.
"I understand, I greet you, good luck". Hoshi took off and disappeared into the sky.

She was annoyed, she had interrupted the vision of Breaking Bad for such a waste of time. She was hungry. "I'll pop over for a pizza and then... Netflix," she thought.
 Suddenly the dark sky turned white. Then darkness fell, but Hoshi noticed she was somewhere else. It looked like a kind of open-air warehouse full of boxes. "Sorry but I opted for a modest location," said a deep voice.


"Parallel-X, I guess," said Doctor Light.
"I see that my reputation now precedes me"
"Why don't you tell me something about yourself? It would be polite to show up before you torture me, don't you think?" Hoshi clenched her fists, She knew that soon she would experience the greatest pain of her whole life.
"Hahaha, should I reveal my identity to a minor superheroine like you? It wouldn't be epic, come on," replied the voice. "Let's not waste any more time, all this ambaradan costs me energy".


The torture took place in a few minutes.
Amanda Waller, Batman and the little coven were still discussing the mysterious mission when they heard the thud of a body fallen from the sky a few meters away.


Just before she passed out, Hoshi, completely naked, muttered a single word, a single name: Parallel-X.



If you are interested in commissions send me a mail at amabelbeerens@gmail.com
INFO HERE



Note: The materials displayed above are just fantasies. All the characters are the intellectual property of their owners and hereby used solely for the purpose of fan-based fiction and artistic expression. This blog is absolutely against all forms of violence and harassment.




Comments

Popular Posts